Inductance: 0.01mH - 20H
Working power: DC-9V
Standby current: 0.02uA
Operating current: 25mA
Size: about 11.1cm/4.37"x2.6cm / 1.02"x8.5cm/3.34"
[Conversion: 1cm=0.3937 inch, 1inch=2.54 cm]
1. Support boot voltage detection function
2. Automatic detection of NPN and PNP transistors, N-channel and P-channel MOSFETs, diodes (including dual diodes), thyristors, triodes, resistors, and capacitors. Automatically testing the component leads and displaying them on the LCD
3. The forward bias voltage of the emitter transistor can be determined by detecting the amplification factor and base number of a transistor, a MOSFET protection diode, and the like
4. Measure gate threshold voltage and gate capacitance MOSFET
5. The display uses 12864 lcd LCD (128 * 64 characters)
6. High test speed, valid component test: In 2 seconds (except in larger capacitors, large capacitance measurement also takes a long time, the measurement time in 1 minute is normal)
7. One-button operation, power-on test.
8. Power Consumption Shutdown Mode: Less than 20 nA
9. Automatic shutdown function can avoid unnecessary waste, save battery energy and improve battery life.
1 x LCR-T4 12864 LCD Graphical Transistor Tester