Welcome to Trendha.com, an online e-commerce platform operated by Trendha. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible shopping experience while respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information. By accessing or using any part of our website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service", "Terms"), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using our website. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Trendha.
- Trendha offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
- By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
- Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service.
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
- We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website.
- It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes.
- Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Trendha aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data.
If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at Support@Trendha.com. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you;
- The right of rectification, i.e., the right to have your personal data rectified if that data is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to object to our processing of your personal information;
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information;
- The right to data portability, i.e., the right to receive a copy of the personal information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format;
- The right to withdraw consent.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information:
If you are a California resident, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. Trendha is committed to protecting your personal information and does not sell your personal information to third parties.
To exercise your right to opt-out, please visit the following link: https://trendha.com/pages/ccpa-opt-out.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
- You must be of legal age or have consent to allow minors to use the site
- Products cannot be used for illegal purposes and you cannot violate laws
- Do not transmit any destructive code
- Breaching terms results in immediate termination of services
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time
- Your content may be transferred encrypted over various networks
- Do not reproduce or exploit any part of the service without written permission
- Headings are included for convenience only
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- We are not responsible if information made available is inaccurate, incomplete, or not current
- Historical information may not be current and is for reference only
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the service without notice
- We reserve the right to limit the sales of products or services
- We do not warrant the quality of products or services purchased
- We reserve the right to refuse any order
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
- All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
- Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We may limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order
- You must provide accurate account and purchase information
- You agree to promptly update your account information, including credit card numbers and expiration dates
- You agree to our return policy
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
- We provide access to third-party tools as is, without warranties or endorsements
- We are not liable for any issues arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools
- You use optional tools at your own risk and discretion
- We may offer new services and features in the future.
Section 8: Third-Party Links
As a part of our service, we may provide links to third-party websites and content that are not affiliated with us. Please read the following information regarding third-party links carefully:
Third-party content, products, and services available through the Service may include materials from third-parties.
We are not responsible for the accuracy or content of any third-party websites or harm or damages related to any transactions made in connection with these third-party websites.
Users should review the third-party's policies and practices before engaging in any transaction with them.
Complaints or concerns about third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Section 9: User Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions
We welcome comments, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials that you submit to us. However, please read the following information carefully:
By submitting any comments or materials to us, you agree that we may use them without restriction.
We are not obligated to maintain any comments in confidence, pay compensation, or respond to comments.
We reserve the right to monitor, edit, or remove any content that we determine to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy, and you agree not to violate any third-party's rights or contain unlawful, abusive, or obscene material, or any computer virus or malware that could affect the Service's operation or any related website.
Section 10: Personal Information
Section 11: Errors, Inaccuracies, and Omissions
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information through our Service, but please read the following information carefully:
The Service may contain information with typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, and availability.
We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice.
We are not obligated to update or clarify information, including pricing information, except as required by law.
Section 12: Prohibited Uses
We have a zero-tolerance policy towards any illegal or unauthorized use of our Service, and we reserve the right to terminate user access to the Service or any related website for violating these prohibitions:
- Users are prohibited from using the Service or its content for unlawful purposes, soliciting others to perform unlawful acts, violating regulations, laws, or ordinances, infringing upon our or others' intellectual property rights, harassing or discriminating others, submitting false or misleading information, uploading or transmitting viruses or malware, collecting or tracking personal information, spamming, phishing, scraping, or interfering with security features.
Section 13: Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
Please read the following information carefully:
We do not guarantee uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free use of the Service or accurate or reliable results from its use.
We reserve the right to remove or cancel the Service at any time without notice to users.
Users agree that their use of the Service is at their sole risk, and we are not liable for any damages or harm resulting from the use of the Service or any products or services delivered through the Service, except as required by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Trendha and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns, and employees from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
If any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service. Such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice, and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination. We may also deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications, and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States.
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions about the Terms of Service, please send them to us at email@example.com.