- A miter gauge consists of a long thin guide, which rides in the miter slot of your table saw (some band saws also have miter slots), and guides the miter gauge parallel to the blade.
- Attached to this guide is a half-moon shaped piece that pivots on its connection point to the guide.
- A locking mechanism then allows this pivoting section to be locked into any angle.
- A board is placed against the flat section of the gauge and the entire assembly (miter gauge and board) is slid forward, allowing the saws to cut the end of the board at the prescribed angle.
Material: Aluminum + Brass + Plastic
Application: Wood Working Tool
Screw size: about 6mm (M6)
Standard Slot Size: Width 3/4"(19 mm), Thick 3/8"(9.5 mm)
Suitable for Dewei 744, 745, Haiwei, steel table saws, band saws, Makita 2705 table saw.
1. For professional use. Delivers extreme miter cutting accuracy.
2. Miter Gauge featuring 27 angle stops for precise incremental control.
3. Large grip for comfort and strength.
4. Tip resistant washer to keep gauge steady when extended over work surface.
5. The Miter Gauge is with standard miter bar dimension 3/8" by 3/4" (approximately 9.5mm by 19mm) and 450mm long.
6. It can be used on most table saws and router tables with standard slots.
7. Fit your table saw, band saw, router table, disk sander, or belt sander like a glove that has 3/8 x 3/4 inch slot, such as for Dewalt 744, for Dewalt 745, for Makita 2705 and so on.
1 x Miter Gauge + 1 x Box Jiont Jig
1. Please allow a bit error due to manual measurement, please make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2. The color may have different as the difference display, please understand.