CompatibilityTo confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Drillpro 99Pcs M35 Cobalt Drill Bit Set 1.5-10mm HSS-Co Jobber Length Twist Drill Bits For Stainless Steel Wood Metal Drilling
- [High quality material]: M35 cobalt. Added 5% cobalt to improve hardness and heat resistance. The Rockwell hardness is up to 67. It has a faster cutting speed and a longer service life, which is 12 times that of an average HSS bit.
- [Accurate Card Position]: Self-centering. The guiding separation point of the 135° rapid cutting is automatically centered and can be penetrated quickly under a small pressure. The straight shank can be firmly fixed and accurately centered, suitable for standard drill trays and conventional circular trays.
- [Efficient and fast]: High-efficiency drilling can be carried out without walking. Remove debris and particles faster and easier.
- [Low cost]: The lowest cost of drilling each hole. The solid cobalt steel drill bit can be reground.
- [Split point]: You can drill directly to the required size without pre-drilling
- [Widely used]: Suitable for drilling stainless steel, copper cast iron, galvanized pipe, iron, aluminum alloy and other non-heat-treated metals whose hardness is less than HRC38. Not suitable for hardened steel/high carbon steel. If it cannot penetrate, try to adjust the speed.
|Product Name||99Pcs M35 Cobalt Twist Drill Bits Set
|Material||HSS-Co M35 Cobalt
16 Pcs x 1.5 mm, 16 Pcs x 2 mm, 15 Pcs x 2.5mm,
10 Pcs x 3mm, 10 Pcs x 3.2mm, 8 Pcs x 3.5mm,
8 Pcs x 4mm, 3 Pcs x 4.5mm, 3 Pcs x 5mm
2 Pcs x 5.5mm, 2 Pcs x 6mm, 2 Pcs x 6.5mm
2 Pcs x 8mm, 2 Pcs x 10mm
|Shank Type||Straight Shank
|Quantity||99 Pcs × Drill Bits|
- Cobalt drill bits require slow RPM when drilling metals. The suggested RPM is only for your reference. It may vary from different
materials. You can start from a lower RPM and adjust it higher slowly. Once the bit can get into the workpiece. the adjustment
should be stopped.
|99 Pcs ×||Drill Bit
1 Pc ×