|Shoe Type||Men’s Hiking Steel Toe Work Safety Shoes|
|Style||Work & Safety|
|Toe Type||Round Toe|
|Closure Type||Lace up|
|Whether it is defensive||Yes|
|Product Category||Anti-piercing shoes|
|Baotou material||Anti-Smash Steel Head|
Flexible shoelaces,Breathable mesh,Steel Toe Cap,Iron-resistance,Non-Slip,wear resistance,Anti-Smash,Anti-Stab,Comfy,Splash proof,anti-scalding,without fear of thorns,impact proof
1 pair of shoes (Without Box)
1.Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement. Please make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2.The colors may have different as the difference display, please understand.
3.Some shoes will have slight smell because they come fresh off factory, so if you receive the odorous shoes please put them in the vent.
4.Some tags’ UK/US size number may be different from our tag’ size/ EUR size, please take our size chart as the standard reference.
|Men’s Size Chart|
|SIZE EXPLANATION (Required):
1. Please choose a suitable size base on your feet length.
2. Please place your order in US size while actual shoes’ size tags may show in CN/EUR size.
3. Some tags’ UK/US size number may be different from our size chart’s UK/US size number, please take our size chart as the standard reference.
4. Sizes of these shoes are smaller than ordinary, we suggest buying one more size larger
As different companies has their own defined size charts, we advise customers to choose a suitable
size base on feet length measurement rather than select the size you usually wear directly. Sorry that
we won’t be responsible for incorrect size disputes.
The shoe color in this product page is only for your reference. Actual product color may be lightly different
than the picture shows here due to monitor chromatic aberration or photography light condition.
Shoes may have smell because of glue, shoe polish or being completely sealed during transportation.
Please put them under good ventilation for several days and smell will be gone.
How to choose your size:
2. Refer our size chart to see which size match your feet length.
3. If your feet is larger or longer than another, you should choose the size which match your larger foot.
4. If your instep or foot type are larger than ordinary, you are advised to buy a larger size.
5. Please note that deviation may happen if you use wrong measure method.