The ESP8266 four-way relay development board is equipped with ESP-12F WiFi module, all I/O ports are led out, and it supports AC90-250V/DC7-30V/5V and other power supply methods. Provide Arduin development environment reference code, suitable for ESP8266 secondary development learning, smart home wireless control and other occasions.
1. On-board mature and stable ESP-12F WiFi module, large capacity 4M Byte Flash;
2. The I/O port and UART program download port of the WiFi module are all led out to facilitate secondary development;
3. Onboard AC-DC switching power supply module, power supply mode supports AC90-250V/DC7-30V/5V;
4. The onboard WiFi module RST reset button;
5. ESP-12F supports development tools such as Eclipse/Arduin IDE, and provides reference programs under the Arduin development environment;
6. There are 4 5V relays on board, which output switch signals, suitable for controlling loads whose working voltage is within AC 250V/DC30V;
7. On-board power indicator, 1 programmable LED and relay indicator.
1 x Relay module