Our UV Sterilizer offers a perfect solution for sterilizing hair, facial or nail implements and tools, great for use at home and salons during facials, manicures and pedicures, massages, or other beauty services. The powerful UV light thoroughly sterilizes towels and tools in a highly efficient and environmental-friendly way. Thanks to its space-saving design, this compact sterilizer can easily fit anywhere sanitation is needed.
1. 2-In-1 Towel Sterilizer: 8L UV & ozone towel cabinet for sterilizing towels, underwear, nail tools to remove bacteria, virus, germs for keeping your items clean, ideal for home, spa and beauty salons
2. Easy to Operate: Press the switch and it starts to work with UV light and ozone function simultaneously, double disinfection helps to sterilize more effectively for improving sanitary and get a healthier life
3. Timer Function: Press power button to set working time to meet different needs for sterilizing, with time indicator to count down, which is really convenient to see and check to ensure effectively sterilize
4. Durable Construction: Sturdy aluminum alloy interior for rust-resistance and a long lifespan
5. Removable Towel Shelf: 2 Racks for free combination and storage of different types of tools
1. Overall Dimensions: (14.1 x 7.9 x 9 .1)" / (36 x 20x 23)cm (L x W x H)
2. Interior Dimension: 12 3/16" x 7 7/8" x 6 5/16" (31 x 20 x 16 cm)
3. Voltage: 110 V
4. Frequency: 60 Hz
5. UV Wavelength: 220 to 275 nm
6. Capacity: 8 L
7. Timer: Maximum 60 Minutes
8. Material: Aluminum Alloy Interior, Metal Shell
9. Net Weight: 8.82 lb/ 4 kg
1 x 8L Sterilizer Cabinet
1 x Manual
The capacity of the cabinet is 8L, the storage amount of the towels varies due to the actual size and thicknesses.
UV light and ozone works simultaneously, they could not work separately.
Logistics Unreachable Areas：
These 9 areas are remote areas, and the logistics company cannot deliver goods temporarily. Please avoid use these areas as the delivery address.
1. The remote State
(1) PUERTO RICO (PR)
(2) HAWAII Hawaii (HI)
(3) VIRGIN ISLANDS (VI)
(4) ALASKA (AK)
(5) GUAM GU (GU)
(6) AMERICAN SAMOA (AS)
(7) NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS (MP)
2. The remote U.S. military establishments