1. In the daytime, the solar light is automatically turned off, and the solar panel automatically charges the battery. The solar panel absorbs sunlight and converts it into electrical energy and stores it in the battery. The longer the solar panel's light time, the more the battery stores;
2. At night, the lamp will automatically enter the standby state. When a person enters the sensing distance and range of the lamp, the lamp will automatically turn on the highlight mode after PIR induction; when the person leaves the sensing and range, the lamp will be on for 15-20 seconds and then automatically extinguished. Re-enter the standby state.
1. 436 LED lamp beads, five-sided luminous lamp board, can illuminate an area of 60 square meters;
2. The light-emitting angle of 300 degrees, the light distribution in the illumination range is even;
3. The installation is simple and convenient, and it is suitable for outdoor lighting such as walls, eaves and porches.
Number of LEDs: 436
Sensing angle: 120°
Illumination angle: 300°
Induction mode: light control + human body induction
Installation height: 1.8m-2.5m
Sensing distance: 3-6 meters/9-19ft
1 x Solar Motion Sensor Light
2 x Screw